Advancing Healthcare IT
At Emerging Technologies, Inc. (ETI), we provide consulting services that help organizations achieve holistic transformation. We help our clients adopt user collaboration and Agile practices, apply DevOps methodologies, ensure quality assurance, and produce precise project estimates. We align project objectives with budgets, improve resource management, and boost team productivity through active project management. We design customized change management strategies that enable smooth transitions and high adoption. With our complete solutions, we enable businesses to solve problems, develop user-focused products, optimize processes, and attain project success.
The Challenge We Solve
Rewriting existing legacy software with state-of-the-art technologies, ensuring HIPAA and HITRUST standards are met for enhanced security and adaptability to evolving healthcare needs.
Facilitating seamless integration of electronic medical and health records systems
Automating manual processes, including converting spreadsheet-based systems to sophisticated, integrated solutions. Consulting on utilization of Azure AI tools such as Healthcare Chatbots, AI Copiloting, Document AI Processing, AI Anomality Detection to improve business processes, reduce costs, and make better decisions.
Commitment to delivering projects on time, within scope, and with the highest quality. Building Innovative and knowledgeable IT Teams, equipped with latest tools and motivated to continuously improve products and services to internal and external clients
Ensuring all solutions are compliant with healthcare regulations and standards. Prioritizing data security and patient privacy in all IT solutions
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
Tailored Solutions for Modern Healthcare
- Tailoring services to each client’s specific needs and challenges.
- Focusing on tangible business results and measurable outcomes.
- Implementing agile methodologies for faster and more efficient project delivery.
- Setting up and customizing project tools to align with specific project needs and goals.
- Using data-driven approaches (Jira Dashboards) to track progress and ensure success.
- Working closely with clients as a strategic partner, rather than just a service provider.
- Empowering clients with the knowledge and tools to make informed decisions.
- Providing thorough training and support to ensure seamless implementation and adoption of new systems.
- Being flexible and adaptable to changing client needs and environments.
- Building long-term relationships based on trust, transparency, and shared goals.
Proactive Strategy and Vision
- Anticipating future trends and challenges in healthcare IT and preparing clients to adapt.
- Offering strategic consulting to not just solve current problems but also to pave the way for future growth and success.
Our Success StoriesWhats our client says
IPG stands as the foremost provider of Surgical Cost Management solutions. Inaugurated in 2007 by private investors, the company's revenues surged from around $11 million in 2008 to a remarkable $100 million by 2020. Through partnership with ETI and persistent technological innovation, streamlining internal processes, fostering effective communication across the organization, and a heightened focus on health plan integration, IPG has charted a consistent growth trajectory. This strategic approach enabled IPG not only to expand its existing business but also to venture into new markets. In 2021, a substantial investment from TPG further propelled its growth, culminating in a remarkable acquisition by Evolent Health (NYSE: EVH) for a substantial sum of upwards of $375 million in the subsequent year.
Oak Street Health is a multi-payor primary care provider, with full-risk contracting to provide care for Medicare patients with complex conditions. The company is a fast-rising US industry leader in providing high quality health services to low income and aging population. Since its inception in 2012, the company grew from 17 clinics in 2016 to over 150 by the time it went public in 2020 with estimated value of $328M, eventually being acquired by CVS Health for $10.6B in early 2023. In 2016, ETI team was engaged by OSH Sales and Outreach to build a custom ecosystem to intelligently offer existing patients additional supplemental health coverage in order to provide them further healthcare services during regular visits. In 2017 and 2018, we continued to modernize OSH systems in order to develop innovative custom solution to manage grass-roots Outreach model for obtaining new prospects, leading to significant increase in conversion from prospects to patients of OSH clinics.