In order that a company achieves its ultimate goals and succeeds in the marketplace, it must first and foremost deliver on its leadership’s goals, be nimble enough to change its strategy and direction at any time and focus its resources on the most productive activities. Efficient, intelligent and effective processes require attention to detail, justification of actions, transparency throughout organization and accountability for the work performed.
Emerging Technologies, Inc. accomplishes all of its projects thru lean practices, well-organized teams, clearly defined objectives and best use of available technology. We stress continuous delivery and improvement of our processes. Deep understanding of our client’s business, its challenges and opportunities makes ETI team ideal partner in the new initiatives.
We guide all of our team members to:
- Become fully engaged in the success of your customer, not just the current project.
- Understand who the customer is by getting a feel for its organizational culture and what makes it unique.
- Focus on your own strengths, experience and specialty and do not try to be all things to all clients.
- Integrate IT and Business in every phase of the project, instituting best practices, collaborating on decision-making and being equal co-owners of the initiative.
- Assist clients in aligning projects with business goals and guiding them in hard decisions of putting certain projects on hold or cancelling them altogether.
- Treat every IT project as a Business project and continuously evaluate the ROI while maximizing the results.
- Celebrate successful accomplishments and share praise among all who contributed on the project.